Using the zencontrol express Application, zencontrol Smart ECDs can be incorporated into a standalone DALI-2 network, whether wired or wireless. This process enables the installer to directly connect to the lighting product and adjust its settings. As a result, users can:
- Add the device to the wireless network (if being utilized in this mode)
- Alter DALI-2 Scenes and groups
- Configure the device’s Minimum and Maximum levels
- Set up Power on levels (i.e., the level to which the light returns after a power outage)
- Establish System Fail levels (i.e., the level to which the light switches if the control system malfunctions)
- Configure emergency settings on Emergency devices
- Access device-specific settings, such as the ability to transform the 10A PWM RGBW controller into four distinct DALI-2 LED drivers, or adjust the fan speeds on the smart fan controller.
This configuration process applies to both DALI-2 wired and wireless networks.
(applies to smart relay, smart blind, smart fan, smart driver, Lynk emergency, 10A PWM RGBW controller, 6A PWM RGBW controller, 2 channel WW controller and other supported third–party drivers)